UW Technics ships TTL strobe trigger for Sony A6000 series cameras
GoPro announces HERO8 Black and MAXA
GoPro has announced their HERO8 Black and MAX cameras, along with a range of accessories. The former offers 4K60 and 1080p240 video, along with RAW still image capture and video stabilization. MAX can record 1440p60 and 1080p60 HERO video along with 5.6K30 360 video. The HERO8 is waterproof to 10 meters, while MAX is waterproof to 5m.
Join Wetpixel for Whale Sharks 2020
Wetpixel is very happy to announce that we will be returning to Isla Mujeres, Mexico once again to witness and document the amazing aggregation of whale sharks (Rhincodon typus). Each year hundreds of these amazing animals gather to feed on the abundant planktonic eggs, providing an amazing and unique natural spectacle. Our trip this year will run from 21 to 27 July, with 5 days on the water, and is strictly limited to a total of 12 participants.
Nauticam ships housing for Sony A7R Mark IV
Nauticam is shipping their housing for the Sony A7R Mark IV. The NA-7RIV aluminum housing has an increased gear ratio on their zoom/focus gears and a new handle bracket design. It also features an HDMI 2.0 compatible M24 accessory port along with M14 and an M16 port on the rear door.
Ikelite announces lens accessories for Nikkor 14-30mm and Zeiss 18mm
Think Tank Photo launches lightweight roller bag
Think Tank Photo has announced a new lightweight roller bag. The Airport Advantage XT weighs in at 7.5 lbs. (3.4kg), fits in most international and regional overhead lockers and can accommodate two Gripped SLRs with lenses attached, plus 5–8 additional lenses and a 17” laptop. It remains to see whether a housing will fit!
Ikelite announces housing for Sony A7R Mark IV
Blackmagic Design announces new Video Assist models
Blackmagic Design has announced the Video Assist 12G. It features screens suitable for HDR, a tally indicator, 4 built-in scopes, enhanced focus assist features, 3D LUTs and native Blackmagic RAW recording from supported cameras. Available in both 5” and 7” variants, both are controlled by touch screen and record to SD cards.
- Apple announces Final Cut Pro X version 10.4.4 (via )
- Canon updates EOS C200/C200B firmware to v220.127.116.11.00 (via )
- Nikon updates D850 “C” Firmware Version 1.02 to 1.03 (via )
- RED releases DSMC2 beta V7.1 firmware to all users (via )
- Nikon updates NX-D to 1.5.0 (via )
- Nikon releases new versions of Nikon ViewNX-i, NRW Codec and… (via )
- Olympus releases firmware version 2.2.1 for E-M1 Mark II (via )
- Adobe updates Lightroom CC, Lightroom Classic CC and Camera Raw (via )
- Sony updates A9 firmware to 3.01 (via )
- Skylum updates Luminar to version 1.3.0 (via )