Nauticam Releases Houisng fot Sony FX3
Nauticam is now shipping their housing for the Sony FX3 Cinema Line camera. It has control dials for Iris, ISO, and Shutter Speed and a dedicated REC button along with a focus mag lever. It uses the N100 port system and has an M24 port for HDMI 2.0 out along with M16 and M14 bulkheads for other accessories.
Isotta Ships Housing for E-M5 Mark III
Isotta has announced their signature red housing for the Olympus E-M5 Mark III mirrorless camera. It is equipped with a 102mm bayonet port connection and has two fiber optic ports for strobe triggering. It also has an M16 accessory port, one-handed rear door closure, and double O ring seals on all controls.
Sea&Sea Apparently Lists Housing for New Sony Camera
Typically underwater image makers are pretty low on the list of camera manufacturers’ priorities. However, an article in Petapixel suggested that Sony was providing some advance warning of impending designs. In December 2019, Sea&Sea launched a housing for the a7rIV, with the naming convention of a7IV, which many thought could be for a yet to be announced camera.
ON1 NoNoise AI 2021 Available
ON1’s new noise reduction app, ON1 NoNoise AI, is now available to purchase. It features machine learning that “removes luminance and color noise while maintaining the ultimate amount of details” and does so significantly faster than other similar apps. It is designed to work with RAW files and integrates with Adobe Lightroom Classic and Photoshop, Capture One, and others.
Issue 121 of UnderWater Photography Magazine Available
Issue 121 of Underwater Photography magazine is now available to download. Included in this issue are the winning images from the 2021 United Nations World Oceans Day Photo Competition, reviews of the UWTechnics TTL converter, Sea & Sea YS-D3 strobe, and Zeiss Pancolor lens. Techniques include using older gear, kayak diving, and blackwater while shooting blackwater in Cozumel and Lord Howe Island are the featured destinations.
Wetpixel Live: Night Dive Image-Making
Diving at night offers underwater image makers creative and subject options that are simply not available when shooting in the daytime. Alex and Adam discuss some ideas for making night dives photographically productive, including equipment tweaks, organizational ideas, and suitable subjects.
Subal Announces Housing for Nikon D6
Nauticam Ships Housing for Panasonic GH5 Camera Family
- Adobe updates Lightroom Classic and Lightroom to 10.2 and 4.2… (via )
- Firmware version 10.62 adds ProRes RAW support to Atomos Ninja V (via )
- Sony updates a7S III firmware to 2.00 and adds S-Cinetone (via )
- Nikon releases firmware 1.10 for Z6 II and Z7 II cameras (via )
- Nikon to release firmware version 1.10 for Z 7II and Z 6II… (via )
- Olympus updates OM-D M-M5 III firmware to 1.4 (via )
- Apple updates Final Cut Pro to 10.5.1 (via )
- Nikon updates D5, D850 and D500 firmware (via )
- Panasonic updates firmware for G9 and G100 (via )
- Canon updates firmware for EOS R6, R, Ra, Rp and 1D X Mark III (via )