Wetpixel Live: What is Happening to the Digital Camera Market?
The digital camera industry has gone through some profound changes over the past few years. The proliferation of mobile devices with very adequate imaging functions has caused the market to contract significantly. Alex Mustard and Adam Hanlon discuss these profound effects on Wetpixel Live, particularly with reference as to how this will affect underwater photographers.
Wetpixel Live: Travel Trips for Underwater Photographers
Although we are all somewhat limited in our ability to travel, this should not prevent us from making plans to do so in the future. In the next episode of Wetpixel Live, Adam Hanlon and Alex Mustard team up to offer some advice on how to travel with underwater photography gear. Both of them travel a great deal, so their ideas are based on lots of practical experience.
Sony announces FE 12-24mm f/2.8 lens for full frame cameras
Wetpixel Live: 5 Ways to Improve your Underwater Photography when you Can’t Dive.
We are almost all currently in a position in which we are not doing as much underwater photography as we might wish. As an antidote to this, our next episode of Wetpixel Live provides some (hopefully) useful ideas about how we can occupy ourselves when we are unable to be beneath the surface.
Announcing Wetpixel Live
Hosted by Wetpixel Editor Adam Hanlon, with regular contributions from Associate Editor and renowned photographer, Alex Mustard, Wetpixel Live is a regularly refreshed series of video conversations with leading underwater image makers about topics that are of interest to all those that venture beneath the surface with a camera. It is crammed full of hard-edged technical information and practical advice aimed at helping people create memorable images.
Ikelite ships Action Housing for Canon G7 X Mark III
Canon announces EOS R5 and R6 cameras along with R mount 85mm macro lens
AOI releases housing for Olympus E-PL9 and E-PL10
AOI has announced their first camera housing. Designed to accommodate the Olympus E-PL9 and E-PL10, it has interchangeable ports, along with the ability to mount M67 wet lenses. It ships with an integrated vacuum system and LED flash trigger along with a detachable LCD monitor hood.
- Blackmagic Design updates DaVinci Resolve to 16.2.3 (via )
- Z Cam E2 firmware updates to 0.95 - adds RAW support (via )
- Nikon updates D850 C firmware to 1.11 (via )
- Blackmagic Design releases Resolve version 16.2.1 (via )
- Gentlemen Coders releases RAW Power 3 (via )
- Nikon updates Z50 firmware to v.1.11 (via )
- Adobe updates Creative Cloud apps, including Photoshop,… (via )
- Panasonic updates firmware for S1 and S1R to v.1.5 (via )
- Canon releases firmware version 1.1.0 for EOS-1D X Mark III (via )
- Canon releases firmware version 1.1.0 for EOS M6 Mark II (via )