Nauticam Announces Housing for Fujifilm X-T4
Sea&Sea Ships Housing for Nikon Z6 II and Z7 II
Sea&Sea is shipping their MDX housing for the Nikon Z7 II and Z6 II. It offers compatibility with both Z and F mount lenses (via the FTZ adapter) and uses the MDX series lens ports. It can be fitted with the YS TTL optical converter and the camera’s top control panel can be viewed via a dedicated window in the housing.
Book Release: Bahamas Underwater by Shane Gross
Wetpixel Live: Retra UWT Celebrates Ten Years
Retra is celebrating 10 years since its original launch. Adam Hanlon sits down with founder and owner Oskar Zupančič to discuss their first 10 years and how the company has progressed over this time. During the conversation, Oskar lets slip that they have released new products to celebrate their anniversary, and goes on to chat through their key features with Adam.
Retra Announces Pro X and Prime X Flashes
Retra has announced updated versions of their Pro and Prime flashes. Pro X and Prime X flashes have a 25% increase in recycle time and 20% battery efficiency improvement, along with a weight decrease, the option of mounting an opto-electrical converter directly to the flash, and a dedicated HSS mode switch. Please see Wetpixel Live for more details.
Wetpixel Live: Refresher Advice for UW Image-Makers
Many underwater image-makers have been unable to dive or create imagery during the COVID-19 pandemic and its associated lockdown. Alex and Adam discuss some preventative maintenance steps and how to prepare yourself, your camera equipment, and your dive gear, ready for the time when we all can travel and dive again.
Wetpixel Live: Pimp your Underwater Housing
Underwater Imaging Speakers at PHIDEX 2021
Join Wetpixel Editor Adam Hanlon, Howard and Michelle Hall, Terry Gosliner, Beth Watson, Tobias Friedrich, Ram Yoro, Andrew Marriot, Henley Spiers, Mike Bartick, Alex Santos, and Bo Mancao at the Philippines International Dive Exhibition (PHIDEX). It is being held virtually over the next 3 days but registration is required. Look forward to seeing you there!
- Nikon Z50 firmware updated to v.2.01 (via )
- EOS-1D X Mark III firmware updated to version 1.2.0 (via )
- Canon updates EOS R5 firmware to v.1.1 (via )
- Premiere Pro v. 14.3.2 is available (via )
- Adobe updates Photoshop to v. 21.2.2 and Camera Raw to 12.4 (via )
- Adobe updates all versions of Lightroom (via )
- Olympus updates firmware for E-M1X, E-M1 Mark III, E-M1 Mark II,… (via )
- Caonon updates EOS C500 Mark II firmware to 22.214.171.124 (via )
- Canon updates EOS R firmware to version 1.70 (via )
- Blackmagic updates DaVinci Resolve to 16.3 and RAW 2.00 Beta 2 (via )