Seacam are shipping their housing for the Atomos Ninja V and V+ recorder/monitors. Rated to 80 meters (260 ft.), it has HDMI in and can accommodate batteries up to NP-F970 size. It can be optionally equipped with an angled plug, second HDMI, or vacuum system.
The Seacam Housing for Ninja V/V+ is shipping now, priced at €2,450.
SEACAM Housing for Ninja V/V+
As an underwater videographer, you need tools that are not only functional but also practical and handy. Now we have decided on a new monitor series for the Atomos Ninja V and V+ models to match your SEACAM housing – for more user-friendliness and versatility on your underwater adventures. As usual, the design is kept plain and simple and limited to the most important functions.
Discover the Atomos Ninja V/V+ housing in detail here:
Functions and Technical Data
Knobs and control levers
- Power/leak detector/vacuum test activation, SELECT monitoring function incl. parking position.
- REC record, PLAY play, MON monitor, UNI 2 free buttons.
- Clear 5 “LCD monitor window.
- Max. battery size NP-F970, quick attachment of the monitor, optical-acoustic leak detector
- M8 thread on the top and bottom of the housing, removable sunshade, HDMI connection cable 0.5m with SEACAM S20 plug system.
- Angle plug, 2nd HDMI socket, and vacuum test-optional.
- Spare O-ring set, grease and maintenance oil, Allan key set in neoprene bag, protective caps, and manual.
- 220 x 150 x 110 mm (without sunshade.)
- 1850 g (without sunshade, neutral underwater.)
- 80m/260 ft. (Deeper operation depth upon request.)
From EUR 2450 (excl. shipping, taxes, and customs duties)