Seacam is shipping their Silver housing for the Nikon Z6 II and Z7 II mirrorless cameras. It offers compatibility with or without the FTZ adapter and Seacam’s port system. It can be equipped with S6 flash sync sockets, HDMI out, or a vacuum.
The Seacam housing for the Z6II and Z7II is shipping now, priced at €4,350.
SEACAM Silver Housing for Nikon Z6II and Z7II
The SEACAM silver housing for the Nikon Z series is fully equipped and adapted to the mirrorless Z6 and Z7, as well as Z6II and Z7II models – with or without FTZ adapter. Impressive sharpness, precision, and speed are also guaranteed underwater and every function has been made easy and quick to use.
Functions and Technical Data
Knobs and control levers:
- Power switch/LCD light, shutter release for camera and video/ Fn1, main- and sub-command dial, manual focus, zoom, lens release button/monitor mode button, ISO/AF-ON, MODE, play/delete, still/video selector
- Multi selector and OK, DISP, i-button, + zoom, – index, MENU, +/-correction
- Clear LCD monitor window.
- 2 flash sockets S6 or N5, 2 flash arm T-pieces 25mm, tripod thread 3/8″, M8 thread on the housing top, 2 removable handles, and optical-acoustic leak detector.
- Remote, HDMI socket, and vacuum test-optional
- Spare O-ring set, grease and maintenance oil, Allan key set and a wrist strap in neoprene bag, protective caps, and manual.
- 260 x 170 x 150 mm (without port, viewfinder and handles)
- 2250g (without port, viewfinder and handles)
- neutral under water depending on port and viewfinder.
- 80m / - 260 ft. (deeper operation depth upon request.)
From EUR 4350 (excl. shipping, taxes, and customs duties. Without port, viewfinder, and handles)