Recsea are shipping their housing for the Canon G5 X camera. Constructed of aluminum, it features an interchangeable port system and access to both front and rear control dials. Recsea have added a new “Extended Half-Press Shutter Trigger”. The housing can be fitted with the Rogan LCD viewfinder and Recsea’s Airlock vacuum system.
CANON PowerShot G5 X UW Housing WHC-G5X
- Compact and durable, CNC precision machined corrosion-resistant aluminum housing.
- Lightweight, ergonomically designed.
- Maximum Operating Depth (MOD) of 100 meters (328 feet).
- New Extended Half-Press Shutter Trigger for precise camera shutter control.
- Changeable Lens Port System with dual O-rings for added protection at greater depths.
- Standard Lens Port equipped with aluminum M67 Port Ring.
- Front Dial and Control Ring Dials.
- Rear Mode and Exposure Compensations Dials.
- Rear Control Dial buttons only.
- RECSEA original Secure-Latch locking system for easy opening and closing.
- Quality silicone O-ring with wide Back Cover contact surface.
- Complete camera function control.
- Variety of supported RECSEA original options.
Compatible Camera: CANON PowerShot G5 X
Maximum Depth: 100 meters (328 feet)
Main Body, Back Cover: Corrosion-resistant Aluminum Alloy, Anodized
Lens Port: POM
Lever, Buttons, Dials: POM, PC
Lens, Flash & LCD Window: Hard Coat Acrylic
Screws, Springs, Shafts: Stainless Steel, Galvanized
Dimensions: W150.02mm x D128.51mm x H104.41mm
Weight: 944g (Land w/Airlock Valve) / 305g (Freshwater w/ Airlock Valve & Camera)