Ikelite is shipping their housing for the Fujifilm XT-4 mirrorless camera. Featuring the DL port system, the housing ships with a vacuum valve and an M16 accessory port. It ships with an electrical manual strobe trigger, with a TTL version available as an option.
The Ikelite 200DL housing for Fujifilm X-T4 is shipping now, priced at $1,695.00.
From Ikelite’s website
200DL Underwater Housing for Fujifilm X-T4 Mirrorless Digital Camera
A full-featured and durable waterproof housing for Fujifilm X-T4 mirrorless digital cameras. Suitable for scuba, snorkel, surf, pool, and any application in or around the water.
Fujifilm X-T4 Mirrorless Camera
The Fujifilm X-T4 features a 26 megapixel BSI X-Trans CMOS APS-C sensor and is capable of 4K/60p 10bit video recording. In-body image stabilization claims to reduce shake by up to 6.5 stops and autofocus algorithms have been improved since the release of the X-T3. Battery life has also been improved with a CIPA battery life rating of 600 shots when used in the ‘Economy’ mode. Like its predecessor, the weather-sealed body includes analog controls for shutter speed, ISO, and exposure compensation, and allows customization of 9 buttons and control dials.
This housing features our robust Dry Lock (DL) port system. “Dry Lock” refers to the placement of the o-ring on the outside of the port mount. This improves visibility and reduces the chances of water dropping onto your precious camera sensor. DL ports are the lightest on the market, yet robust and capable of standing up to rough surf. Attachment is quick and secure. A system of extensions can accommodate a huge variety of lenses with ease.
Most popular zoom lenses and select lens focus rings can be engaged using simple gearing that puts adjustment right at your fingertips. A large, soft-touch knob on the side of the housing makes fine tuned adjustments a breeze. Zoom and focus gears differ depending on which lens you are using. Zoom gears sold separately.
View the DL Port Chart for Fujifilm X-Mount (PDF)
The unique rear seal design prevents accidental twisting or stretching of the o-ring for simple and confident assembly. We have eliminated the need for an o-ring groove or channel which can trap sand, dirt, or debris. Three double-passivated stainless steel locking lid snaps are simple to use and virtually unbreakable. The clear back allows you to see the o-ring form a solid, watertight seal as it closes.
A vacuum valve is installed standard on the side of the housing. The vacuum valve is designed to be low profile to avoid interference with controls. The optional Vacuum Pump with Gauge # 47011 allows you to draw a vacuum on the housing to check for leaks prior to entering the water.
Drawing a vacuum on the system also provides extra security at the surface of the water, especially important when using the housing in rough surf.
M16 Accessory Port
The spare M16 threaded accessory port provides an attachment point for third party accessories including HDMI bulkheads.
This housings supports your choice of shooting manual strobes or adding TTL electronics depending on your application. The included manual hotshoe with Ikelite ICS-5 bulkhead supports manual strobe exposure with a wide variety of strobes including Ikelite, SEA&SEA, INON, and others.
You can enjoy the fastest and most accurate TTL exposure on the market by adding the DL4 DS Link TTL Converter # 46082 and a compatible Ikelite DS strobe. The DL4 supports rear curtain synchronization and exposure compensation can be added or subtracted in the camera.
Good ergonomics are critical when you need to concentrate on composition, focus, and proper exposure. Large, curved control levers put the most important controls right where you need them: shutter and autofocus (via the AF-L button). This combination allows you to shoot with or without back button focus, an advanced technique that is useful for tack sharp focus of super macro and fast moving subjects. Each lever can be extended using the optional Trigger Extension # 4077.93 for perfect spacing when using a right-hand handle.
The rotating controls are all operated intuitively via premium soft-touch knobs. An oversized, lobed knob puts the zoom/focus knob at your fingertips while your left hand stays on the handle. Stainless steel, direct-drive rotating controls are virtually fail-safe and user serviceable and adjustable in a pinch.
All rear camera buttons are accessible by smooth action, hard anodized aluminum push buttons for reliable performance and easy maintenance. These controls are clearly labeled by laser engraving on the back of the housing that never fades or falls off.
The camera mount is front-loading for easy installation and removal. A small mounting plate attaches to the bottom of the camera and secures in the front of the housing. The camera mounting plate does not need to be removed from the camera for surface use or when changing the battery or memory cards. The mounting plate features a 1/4-20 threaded mount on the bottom so that it can be attached to a tripod on the surface.
The included Super-Eye Viewfinder provides an enhanced view of the camera’s optical viewfinder when viewed through a dive mask.
Handling and Travel
The housing, tray, and handles have been optimized to reduce weight while maintaining strength and durability. The Right-Hand Quick Release Handle # 4077.02 (sold separately) can be added or removed depending on your needs. The precision machined aluminum base features 1/4-20 tripod mounting sockets and additional mounting locations for future accessories. The base and handle can be quickly removed when breaking down your system for travel.
A 1/4-20 threaded mounting point is located front and center on the housing above the lens port mount. This mount can be used to attach lightweight accessories like a focus light or GoPro camera.
If you’re shooting with two strobe or lighting arms, then a top handle can be added to carry to and from the dive site. Top handles are available in a Cable Grip # 4080.07 or Aluminum Top Handle # 4080.08. The rigid aluminum version provides additional mounting points for lighting and accessories.
Adding a dedicated focus light to your top mount or strobe arm is highly recommended for more accurate autofocus in low light settings.
Durability and Corrosion-Free Performance
Our white ABS-PC blend housing provides strength and corrosion-free performance year with minimal maintenance. ABS-PC is lighter than aluminum for convenience during travel and less drag underwater. The specially formulated color deflects the sun to keep your camera running cooler, longer. Compared to black or clear housings, the light color provides superior contrast for enhanced view of the camera, LCD screen, and o-ring seal.
Made in USA
Ikelite products are designed, built and tested in the USA. We use locally sourced, top-grade materials. Our housings are built by hand and individually tested for fit and function. Every unit is water pressure tested to 200 feet (60m). We back our products with over 50 years of experience and the best reputation for service within the dive industry.
This housing is only compatible with Fujifilm X-T4 cameras as shipped by the manufacturer. Unless otherwise noted, this housing does not accommodate the use of add-on grips, battery grips, eyepieces, LCD covers, or other accessories.
Differences in lens and control placement prevent other Fujifilm camera models, including the XT-3, from being used in or adapted to this housing. We are not aware of any other models which may be used in or adapted to this particular housing.
Ikelite DS Strobe Compatibility
Any Ikelite DS strobe may be used in manual exposure modes by attaching one or two with a compatible electrical sync cord. Current model DS strobes may be used in TTL exposure mode by adding the optional DL4 DS Link TTL Converter and an electrical sync cord.
Non-Ikelite Strobe Compatibility
SEA&SEA, INON, and Retra strobes with an electrical connection can be triggered in manual exposure modes using an electrical sync cord. Strobes without an electrical sync cord connection cannot be attached to this system unless slaved off of a hard-wired strobe.
Ikelite Non-Digital Strobe Compatibility
Older non-digital strobes featuring an ICS-5 electrical sync cord bulkhead can be used with this system in manual exposure modes.
Fiber Optic Compatibility
Fiber optic only strobes are not compatible with this installation. An external strobe must be connected by electrical sync cord.
Remote Triggering Compatibility
Strobes with remote slave capabilities may be triggered off of a flash attached to the housing by electrical sync cord. Ikelite DS strobes support remote triggering using the Optical Slave Converter # 4405 or the Water Wizard system (manufactured and sold by Aquatica).
- 200’ (60m) depth rating
- Compatible with DL system lens ports
- Controls are provided for all important camera controls; Controls are not provided for Fn2, Touch screen, Focus mode selector, Focus stick tilt, or Diopter adjustment knob; Front and rear dials may be rotated but not pressed
- 1/4-20 thread base mounts with 3.5” spacing
- Slightly positive buoyancy in fresh water
- Actual buoyancy varies depending on choice of lens and port 4.9 lb (2.22 kg)
- 9.2 x 7.375 x 6.75” (234 x 187 x 171 mm)
- Vacuum valve included (pump sold separately)
- Included Ikelite ICS-5 bulkhead connector with manual hotshoe for reliable electrical triggering of underwater strobes; Optional TTL accessories provides automatic exposure with compatible Ikelite DS strobes
- ABS-PC construction is fundamentally corrosion-resistant
- Made in the USA; Individually inspected for fit and water pressure tested to depth
- 2 year limited warranty
In the Box
- Rear O-ring # 0132.59 (installed)
- Front O-ring # 0132.45 (installed)
- Zoom Gear Retainer # 75900 (installed)
- Port Hole Cover # 0200.92 (installed)
- Waterproof Bulkhead Cap # 9104.7 (installed)
- Base with Left-Hand Quick Release Handle # 4077.67 (installed)
- Tool for Zoom Gear Retainer # 0945.06
- .050” Hex Key # 0945.11
- 1/16” Hex Key # 0945.16
- Silicone Lubricant 1cc Tube
- Spare Rear O-Ring # 0132.59 Carry a back-up in case original seal becomes damaged.
- Spare Front O-Ring # 0132.45 Carry a back-up in case original seal becomes damaged.
- Vacuum Pump with Gauge # 47011 Pressurize the housing to check for leaks prior to entering the water.
- Right-Hand Quick Release Handle # 4077.02 Makes a double tray for easier handling and a second attachment point for strobes or lights.
- Trigger Extension # 4077.93 Recommended if using the Right-Hand Quick Release Handle. Brings shutter or AF-ON lever out to handle for more comfortable use (requires 2 to extend both controls).
- DL4 DS Link TTL Converter # 46082 Fast, accurate, automatic TTL strobe exposure when used together with compatible Ikelite DS strobes.
- Cable Top Handle Grip # 4080.07 The most convenient way to carry the system when shooting with two strobe arms.
- Adding an external strobe or video light enhances your photos’ color and sharpness underwater. If you will be shooting below 45 ft (13m) or in an indoor pool, your photos will be predominantly blue-green without an artificial light source. Read more about strobe options
Instruction Manual (PDF)
DL Port Chart for Fujifilm X Mount(PDF)
Product # 71504
MSRP $ 1,695.00