Ikelite has announced two tray and handle accessory kits for Paralenz (and other) dive/action cameras. It has a V-wing profile and the (optional) handles can be removed for travel or configuration. The tray has multiple mounting points for handles, lighting, or other accessories.
Ikelite offers this as a kit consisting of the tray, two handles and a pistol grip for $150, or the tray as a stand alone option for $55.
From Ikelite’s website
Steady Tray for Paralenz Kit with Handles
Product # 26031
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Get a grip on your underwater footage. If truly steady footage is your aim, then solid handles are a must. This convenient kit for your Paralenz dive camera comes with everything you need to increase ergonomics and reduce the shake in your underwater video.
- The V-wing profile balances the system front to back and positions the camera lens forward of the handles to reduce the possibility of hands and other objects accidentally floating into the frame.
- The anodized aluminum tray features multiple mounting points for the attachment of optional handles, lighting arms, or a tripod.
- Each handle can easily be added or removed with a screwdriver for travel or to change your set-up in between dives.
- Left and right-hand quick release handles provide a soft, over-molded grip and attachment points for lighting accessories.
- The unique quick-release mount allows you to attach and remove accessories at the touch of a button.
- A bottom-mounted pistol grip is perfect for working at the surface of the water and in-motion, action video.
- Lightweight and durable.
Paralenz Dive Camera+
GoPro Hero series
In the Box
- Steady Tray for Paralenz # 26030
- Left-Hand Quick Release Handle # 9531.3
- Right-Hand Quick Release Handle # 9531.4
- Pistol Grip for Steady Tray # 2601.11