The Monterey Shootout is being held at Monterey, California from 26 to 28 August. The event will include the Backscatter Party and seminars from eminent underwater photographers. It is organized by the Northern California Underwater Photographic Society and the $25 entry fee gives access to the contest, Backscatter party and the seminars.
Monterey Shootout 2016
JOIN US FOR A WEEKEND OF UNDERWATER FUN IN MONTEREY, CALIFORNIA!
The Monterey Shootout is an underwater photo competition focused on fun, education, and the goal is to inspire new underwater image-makers. NCUPS has been running this weekend long event for 35 years. Are you new to underwater photography or Monterey diving? Come meet a supportive group of die-hard Monterey divers, learn new shooting techniques in our shooting seminars, and maybe even discover a new dive site. Our friendly shooting competition not only rewards advanced shooters with amazing prizes, but also bestows fantastic prizes to the newest shooters in the ranks. The Monterey Shootout is open to all amateur photographers and/or videographers.
- Registration Only $25
- One low price gets you into the Competition, cocktail party and all Seminars
- Expanded contest hours - Fri 7AM to Sat 7PM
- Backscatter party on Saturday night at 6PM
GREAT LINEUP OF SEMINARS
- Jim Decker - Getting The Most From Your Camera
- Mary Lynn Price - Intro To Video
- Mike Bartick - Soul Shooter
- Jason Bradley - Stop Shooting The Damn Fish!
CHECK OUT LAST YEARS WINNERS.