Sea&Sea has officially announced their housing for the Canon EOS 7D Mark II. It is compatible with the company’s internal YS converter and its control levers have been re-designed for better ergonomics. It has two fiber-optic bulkheads as well as the option of Nikonos and HDMI connections.
The MSX-7DMKII is available now at a U.S.A. retail price of $3,599.95.
SEA&SEA Announces MDX-7DMKII Housing
For underwater photographers, the best just got better with the release of the MDX-7DMKII underwater housing for the Canon EOS 7D Mark II Digital SLR Camera.
The precision engineered housing is fully-featured and allows for operation of the 7D Mark II camera’s essential controls. The MDX-7DMKII is compatible with SEA&SEA’s signature Internal Optical YS Converter which offers a host of advantages for the photographers who want to capture the perfect image.
- Optical YS Converter compatible.
- Ergonomically re-designed levers.
- Diopter adjustment dial.
- Luminescent buttons.
- Movable Focus and Zoom gear.
- Two (2) fiber-optic cable sockets.
- One (1) N-Type (2-pin) connector and one (1) HDMI accessory port.
- Two (2) sacrificial zinc diodes (front and rear).
- Compatible with optional VF45 and VF180 view finders.
- Built-in leak detector sensor.
- Body: Corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy (machined).
- Grip: Corrosion-resistant die-cast aluminum alloy.
- Depth rating: 100m / 330ft.
Dimension (WxHxD): 341x198x142mm/13.4x7.8x5.6inch
Weight: Approx. 3,000g / 105.8oz (housing only)
- Compatible with SEA&SEA Strobes, Sea Arm 8, and Fiber-Optic Cable II.
Available Early March 2015
About SEA&SEA: Founded in 1972, SEA&SEA is the leading manufacturer of advanced underwater imaging technology. SEA&SEA offers a variety of housings, strobes and accessories manufactured with the latest technology and ergonomic considerations. SEA&SEA products are distributed within the United States by TUSA. Visit www.seaandsea.com for more information.