Sea & Sea has announced the imminent release of their housing for the Canon EOS 6D SLR. The MDX-6D is made from black anodized aluminum alloy and gives access to almost all of the camera’s essential underwater functions (except Depth-of-Field Preview button). Sea & Sea’s YS Converter/C can now be built into the MDX-6D housing by dealers. Other features include:
* Shutter lever tension can be adjusted with a spring.
* Port lock can be accessed without opening the housing.
* New grip design with threadless fixings.
* Tripod socket on the centre underside of the housing.
* Optical Viewfinder 0.5x as standard. Other interchangeable viewfinders can be used.
* Built-in leak sensor immediately alerts you to water ingress.
* Depth rating of 100m / 330ft.