Retra has announced a new version of their light shaping device (lsd). Called the prime, it uses the same lens technology that is used on the existing LSD pro, but is simpler. It is supplied with 13 standard light projection shapes and is compatible with a wide variety of strobes.
The LSD prime is available now and retails at €349.00.
The new LSD prime is the most fun and easy to use Light Shaping Device we have ever made. With the same lens technology we used to win a gold medal on the World UWP Championship we are bringing the highest levels of performance in a product that costs just 349,00€ (incl.VAT)
- Aluminium anodised housing.
- Weight (with 4 masks): 700g.
- Body length: 215mm.
- Depth rating: over 40m (tested at 6bar).
- Focal length (in water) ≈ 175mm.
- Focused light beam diameter (in water) ≈ 60mm.
- 13 standard shapes included.
To find out more please visit the Retra website.
- Inon (Z-240, S2000).
- Ikelite (125, 160).
- Sea&Sea (ys110, ys250, YS-D1).
- Subtronic (alpha, nova, 160pro).
- Seacam (150, 250).
If you can not find your strobe on the above list please email Retra for the possibility of making an adapter.