Recsea has announced that it is releasing an aluminum housing for the Sony RX100 II compact camera. Amongst other features, it offers access to both front and rear control rings and a “half press” shutter for “camera control”. Some housing will be available to ship in July, with the bulk being available after the Japanese Obon Festival and holiday in August. Local prices are to be confirmed, please contact a dealer near you.
SONY Cyber-Shot DSC-RX100II UW Housing WHS-RX100Mk II
FEATURES OF THIS PRODUCT:
* Compact and durable, precision machined corrosion-resistant aluminum housing.
* Lightweight, designed to withstand depths of 100 meters (328 feet).
* Fixed Lens Port.
* Original Secure-Latch locking mechanism for easy opening and closing.
* Front Port Control Ring.
* Rear Control Dial.
* Half-Press Shutter Trigger for precise camera shutter control.
* Double-wide O-Ring and Back Cover contact surface for added protection at greater depths.
* Complete camera function control.