Anglerfish Creative Lighting has announced version 2 of their optical remote strobe trigger. Trigger version 2 is lighter, smaller and has a sensor that has a wider field of view. Features carried over from version 1 include optical and electrical sync cable options and a built in rechargeable battery. It has a depth limit of 100 m (330 ft.).
Anglerfish Trigger version 2 is shipping now, please contact Anglerfish or your local distributor for pricing.
Anglerfish Trigger V2.0 is ready for shipping
Anglerfish Trigger V2.0 is ready for shipping. Its lighter, smaller and has wider angle of view for better sensing.
- Dual optical and electric sync cables
- Compatible with all strobe models
- Intelligent ambient light sensitivity compensation via on board computer
- Type III hard anodized aluminum housing for maximum durability
- Depth rating of 100 m
- Comes with USB charger and universal plug for North American, EU and Asia wall outlets, operations manual, one year warranty
- Ultra fast electronics able to achieve maximum sync speeds faster than 1/320s!
- Intelligent power management system. Up to 40hr of shooting time on a single charge. Power down, standby and sleep modes. Up to 300day of battery duration in the sleep mode
- Environmentally friendly design. Lead (Pb) free and RoHS compliant
- Designed and built in Canada!
Off camera macro snoot. By decoupling the strobe from the underwater housing, the photographer can move freely without disturbing the lighting
Wreck photography. Anglerfish trigger allows photographer to place a remote strobe inside the wreck to provide creative backlighting lighting
Cave photography. Remote strobe placed inside the cavern to light up the entire scene.