Aditech has announced the release of the Mangrove VC-3L6 video light. It features a 6750 lumen output at a color temperature of 5000°K. Powered by interchangeable Li Ion batteries, the light will run for 55 minutes at full power.
The Mangrove VC-3L6 is available now at a U.S.A. retail price of $718.00.
Aditech is pleased to introduce the new MANGROVE video light VC-3L6
Mangrove´s new line of professional Video and Dive LED lights is an industry breakthrough. This underwater wide beam video light is designed with an integrated battery and lighting head in a single compact unit. The light weight construction and penetrating beam give excellent colour and light uniformity ensuring a superior performance for video use underwater.
The VC-3L6 specially designed for underwater video and photo is supplied with a solid-State LED module array emitting a staggering 6750 lumens. Featuring two output levels, the 50W light can dim from high to medium power output level allowing you to dim lighting for a quick exposure adjustment. Sun-similar light in 16:9 illuminating with approx. 100° reflected beam angle and approx. 200 W (halogen).
- Long Burn Time.
- High Brightness – 6750 lumens.
- Integrated Battery and Lighting Head.
- Interchangeable heads.
- Superior water penetration and colour contrast.
- Excellent Colour Rendition.
- >50,000 hours average LED lifetime.
- Simple magnetic switch operation.
- Removable front LED light head for safe travel.
- Depth rated to 200 m (660 feet).
- Double O-Ring Sealed.
- The Mangrove VC-3L6 is designed to be used as primary video lighting for any underwater video, digital still or digital SLR system.
- A perfectly diffused 100 degree beam underwater provides even coverage from macro to wide angle.
- Interchangeable heads mean you can swap to a spot beam for a more conventional dive light.
- Near daylight 5000º Kelvin colour temperature ensures the most true, natural tones especially when combined with ambient light in seascapes.
- The light head’s powerful 6750 lumen beam may be reduced to Low (60%) power setting to fine-tune exposure and extend battery life.
- A compact and ergonomic design features a large power switch on the back of the light.
- The heavy-duty and reliable magnetic switch is within easy reach and features click-stops to indicate power setting by feel.
- The VC-3L6 has been designed and manufactured using high quality components to withstand harsh environments.
- Adapters for flex and rigid arms are available for mounting the VC-3L6 video light, flex Arm are super-lightweight for travel and easy to adjust, ball socket arm are heavy duty with standard 1” (2.5cm) diameter ball ends. The ball arm system is compatible with arm systems from several manufacturers. Both Flex and Ball Arm systems are easily expandable to meet a variety of needs.
- Optional hand grip available for use as a normal diving light.
- Additional battery packs may be purchased separately to quickly exchange for a fully charged pack and keep shooting.
Smart Charger Lithium Ion
- Ideal for Travel: Auto-ranging input allows the charger to work in any country whose electrical system falls within a 100V - 240V range. AC adapters for the following regions are available: USA, Europe, United Kingdom, and Australia.
- Conditions Cells: The charger showcases the latest pulse charge technology; this feature grants near complete charging while also conditioning cells over time, resulting in longer battery life and more flashes per charge. Its “trickle” charge mode helps maintain a pack’s charge without danger of overheating. In addition, this charger is less likely to fail when used with poorly regulated power sources.
- Light Source: 6x Slim type LED array.
- Luminous Flux (Lumen): 6750 lm.
- Beam angle (on air): 120x130º
- Colour temperature: 5000º Kelvin.
- Colour rendering index (CRI): 85.
- Power consumption: 6x 8W.
- Output levels: 100-60%
- Powered by: Lithium-Mn-Co 18650 battery pack 14.4 V - 3400 mAh.
- Burn time (100-60%): 55 min (100%) / 110 min (60%).
- Battery charger: fast multi-voltage smart charger.
- Charging time: 4:00 h.
- Depth rating: 200m/660 feet.
- Pressure Testing: seal integrity and operation validated.
- Body Material: Anodized 6082-T6 Alloy and Delrin.
- Output Window: 8mm tempered B270 glass.
- Arm bracket: supplied with T type shoe.
- Diameter: 77/60 mm.
- Length: 167 mm.
- Weight: 953g (land) / 360g (water).