Nauticam announces housing for OM-D E-M1
Nauticam has announced that they are now shipping their housing for the Olympus OM-D EM1 mirrorless camera. The NA-EM1 features a vacuum leak detection system as standard, an externally accessed port lock, built-in handles and fiber optic bulkheads for strobe triggering. In addition, there is support for a large number of micro 4/3s lenses.
Spaces on Dominica sperm whale trip available
Our good friend and awesome photographer, Keri Wilk, is running two trips to photograph sperm whales (Physeter macrocephalus) in Dominica this coming February and March. He has just let us know that a few spots have opened up due to very last minute cancellations, so they are up for grabs immediately.
New version of Bermuda Reef Life App released
The Bermuda Zoological Society and the Atlantic Conservation Partnership have released version 2 of their Bermuda Reef Life App. It now contains 260 images of 136 species of the area’s marine life, and has updated several taxonomic changes.
Image: “Flying High” by Rico Besserdich
SAGA releases new close-up lenses
Spanish manufacturer SAGA has launched three new close-up lenses. These are achromatic “wet” diopters with 67mm threads on both front and rear. They are available in +5, +10 and +15 strengths.
Video: Clark Little release new book Shorebreak
Call for entries: Wildlife Photographer of the Year
Sea Save Fundraising Auction closing soon - Dec 12th
- Tube worms fluorescence due to Vitamin B (via )
- Nick Mevoli: A freediver remembered (via )
- Newspaper removes all photos to support photographers (via )
- Amy Smart on cleaning up ocean plastic (via )
- Adobe Lightroom 5.3 and Camera RAW 8.3 release candidates… (via )
- Rare Right Whale spotted in Victoria BC (via )
- Underwater Photography magazine issue 75 available to download (via )
- November issue of DIVE magazine available to download (via )
- Ze Frank’s true facts of the cuttlefish (via )
- Pacific ocean warming fastest in 10,000 years (via )