Light & Motion announces Classic Focus Light
Light & Motion shows prototype Tetra 5060 housing
DPreview.com Reviews the Kodak ProSLRc
"Get it right, shoot RAW, good light, low to medium ISO's and be careful about the development of your RAW images and you really can get some mind-blowing good resolution with rewarding image quality attributes (good dynamic range, good color). That's just where the SLR/c fits in, it's certainly not a camera for everyone, it's not a point and shoot digital SLR, it's a camera for enthusiasts who are ready to work around its quirks and utilize it as a photographic tool."
New Article Posted - Choosing the Best Media Card for Your Camera
Underwater Housing for Fuji F710 Widescreen
Digital Media Cards Compared
Wetpixel March/April Contest Winners
Congratulations to the winners of our first Wetpixel official photo contest! All of us were very impressed with the caliber of the submissions, and chosing the winners was not an easy task! See the winning entries here.
1st Place: "Loving Leafies" by Dave Harasti (Dave H)
2nd Place: "WWII Corsair Airplane" by (lidde)
3rd Place: "The thing" by Dany Weinberg (BIKO)
Hon Mention: "Free climbing" by Francesco Visintin (france_vis)
Winners are chosen by our world-renowned jury of photographers and will receive prizes from our contest sponsors: Aquatica, Pictopia, Ikelite, Gates Housings, Ultralight Control Systems, Marine Camera Distributors, INON America, and Fathoms.
Be sure to enter our official May/June 2004 photo contest, which will be accepting entries until the end of this month.
Celebrate the Sea/Wetpixel Contest
- Adobe updates Lightroom CC Classic to version 7.2 (via )
- Here are Canon and Nikon’s crazy stockpiles at the Winter… (via )
- Underwater “rock climbing” by Australian freediver (via )
- A tale of a successful rescue from an underwater cave (via )
- Researcher of illegal wildlife trade murdered in Kenya (via )
- Trump inadvertently boosts donations to shark conservation… (via )
- Sir David Attenborough’s speech about saving the oceans (via )
- At 215 miles long, the world’s longest underwater cave has been… (via )
- Olympus global open photo contest (via )
- Nikon updates D850 firmware to version 1.01 (via )