Sept/Oct Photo Contest Extended
Aquatica Kodak Housing
Ocean Brite / Equinox Housings
Ocean Brite Systems and Equinox Underwater Products are pleased to announce the release of the Universal Underwater Digital Vision Housing.
The new housing is designed to fit in excess of 40 different digital cameras from a wide variety of manufacturers such as: Canon, Casio, Fuji, HP, Kodak, Kyocera, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Sony & Toshiba, and is offered in two configurations--the Standard Housing (5 Controls) and the Pro Housing (all major controls, camera dependent).
Ocean Brite also carries a full line of optional accessories for these Housings including; a 20mm Wide Angle Lens, a 2X Macro Lens, Color Correcting Filters, Single and Dual Digital Slave or Digital TTL Flash Packages (camera dependent).
Go to Ocean Brite's web site (link below) and check the list to see if your Digital Camera is among those that they support.
Humpbacks in Tonga w/Stan Waterman
Grand Cayman Digital Jam 2005 - w/Alex Mustard
Description: Calling all digital underwater photographers. Do you want to enjoy a week of photographic diving on Grand Cayman's reefs and wrecks? Have the chance to socialize with other photographers and pick up tips from on site photo-pros? Do you want the chance to win over $20,000 in prizes? This is what you have been waiting for! And you only have to wait until the last week of January...
Aquatica Kodak 14n/ProSLR Sample Photos
David Haas Reviews the Ikelite 300D Housing with eTTL Converter
The week of October 11-18, 2004 found me aboard the vessel Deep Blue in the Galapagos Islands . Ikelite had sent me a SLR-DC housing for the Canon Digital Rebel with their new eTTL circuit board to test. As of this writing the PC board has a new revision enabling it to work with Ikelite's DS125 and DS50 strobes plus most brand TTL strobes.
Ikelite 300D Housing with eTTL Converter
- California newts captured wrestling underwater (via )
- Sony updates firmware for A7 and A6000 cameras (via )
- What ocean plastic pollution really looks like (via )
- Instagram announces Layout #Wetpixelgram (via )
- How Kodak is trying to reinvent itself (via )
- Camera RAW and DNG converter 8.8 now available (via )
- Adobe announces supported OS for updated Creative Cloud (via )
- Deadline to enter the Nature’s Best Photo contest Mar 31 (via )
- Poached sturgeon gets resuscitated (via )
- Largest freshwater fish ever caught (and released) (via )