SeaLife offers holiday rebates
To claim your rebate, camera must be purchased between November 22nd and December 31st, 2004 at an authorized SeaLife retailer.
NCUPS SEA 2004 Winners
Sept/Oct Photo Contest Extended
Aquatica Kodak Housing
Ocean Brite / Equinox Housings
Ocean Brite Systems and Equinox Underwater Products are pleased to announce the release of the Universal Underwater Digital Vision Housing.
The new housing is designed to fit in excess of 40 different digital cameras from a wide variety of manufacturers such as: Canon, Casio, Fuji, HP, Kodak, Kyocera, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Sony & Toshiba, and is offered in two configurations--the Standard Housing (5 Controls) and the Pro Housing (all major controls, camera dependent).
Ocean Brite also carries a full line of optional accessories for these Housings including; a 20mm Wide Angle Lens, a 2X Macro Lens, Color Correcting Filters, Single and Dual Digital Slave or Digital TTL Flash Packages (camera dependent).
Go to Ocean Brite's web site (link below) and check the list to see if your Digital Camera is among those that they support.
Humpbacks in Tonga w/Stan Waterman
Grand Cayman Digital Jam 2005 - w/Alex Mustard
Description: Calling all digital underwater photographers. Do you want to enjoy a week of photographic diving on Grand Cayman's reefs and wrecks? Have the chance to socialize with other photographers and pick up tips from on site photo-pros? Do you want the chance to win over $20,000 in prizes? This is what you have been waiting for! And you only have to wait until the last week of January...
Aquatica Kodak 14n/ProSLR Sample Photos
- A tour of the Atlantis underwater suite Dubai (via )
- New archaeological discovery off Britain to change history (via )
- Sea levels rose 4 inches along the northeast in 2 years (via )
- Olympus releases firmware v3.0 for OM-D E-M1 (via )
- Graveyard of giant lemurs discovered in Madagascar (via )
- Video: Octopus captures a crab, out of the water (via )
- Google’s Eric Schmidt gives $10M to Monterey Bay Aquarium (via )
- NG photo of the day Manatees by Ryan Nelson (via )
- Limpet teeth are nature’s strongest material (via )
- Amazon UK lists Lightroom 6 (via )