SEA 2004 Correction
SeaLife offers holiday rebates
To claim your rebate, camera must be purchased between November 22nd and December 31st, 2004 at an authorized SeaLife retailer.
NCUPS SEA 2004 Winners
Sept/Oct Photo Contest Extended
Aquatica Kodak Housing
Ocean Brite / Equinox Housings
Ocean Brite Systems and Equinox Underwater Products are pleased to announce the release of the Universal Underwater Digital Vision Housing.
The new housing is designed to fit in excess of 40 different digital cameras from a wide variety of manufacturers such as: Canon, Casio, Fuji, HP, Kodak, Kyocera, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Sony & Toshiba, and is offered in two configurations--the Standard Housing (5 Controls) and the Pro Housing (all major controls, camera dependent).
Ocean Brite also carries a full line of optional accessories for these Housings including; a 20mm Wide Angle Lens, a 2X Macro Lens, Color Correcting Filters, Single and Dual Digital Slave or Digital TTL Flash Packages (camera dependent).
Go to Ocean Brite's web site (link below) and check the list to see if your Digital Camera is among those that they support.
Humpbacks in Tonga w/Stan Waterman
Grand Cayman Digital Jam 2005 - w/Alex Mustard
Description: Calling all digital underwater photographers. Do you want to enjoy a week of photographic diving on Grand Cayman's reefs and wrecks? Have the chance to socialize with other photographers and pick up tips from on site photo-pros? Do you want the chance to win over $20,000 in prizes? This is what you have been waiting for! And you only have to wait until the last week of January...
- Canon updates firmware for EOS 5D Mark III (via )
- Canon updates EOS-1D X firmware to 2.0.7 (via )
- Underwater surfers by Paul Nicklen NG photo of the day (via )
- Panasonic updates Lumix DMC-GH4 firmware to 2.1 (via )
- Nikon updates Capture NX-D (via )
- Sports Illustrated has laid off all staff photographers (via )
- Your favorite underwater Instagram photos into temporary tattoos (via )
- Shutterstock acquires Rex features for $33M (via )
- When icebergs flip, they are a brilliant blue color (via )
- Prehistoric marine reptile fossil discovered in Scotland (via )