Asian Dive Expo
This year marks the 10 th anniversary of the Asian Dive Expo, otherwise known as ADEX . The Asian diving community came to Singapore in droves and is alive and well after fighting the negative perceptions of SARS, terrorism and chicken flu.
Official Photo Contest - Ends Friday!
1st Place: $250 Pictopia credit, $500 Aquatica credit, Ikelite underwater flashlight
2nd Place: $150 Pictopia credit , $50 ULCS certificate, Ikelite underwater flashlight
3rd Place: $50 Pictopia credit, Ikelite underwater flashlight
Special thanks to Pictopia, Aquatica, Ikelite, and Ultralight Control Systems for their generous support!
New Feature Added - Getting Rid of the Underwater Blues
Make sure to browse through our large collection of feature articles by digital pioneers and experts! Don't forget that Wetpixel is more than just a message board - we have news, contests, reviews, and many many articles for digital underwater photography enthusiasts.
New Feature Added - Tips for Using Adobe Camera RAW
EPIC 2004 Photo Contest Winners Announced
Sharks: Jim Abernethy - 1st, Rand McMeins - 2nd
Digital: Don Hughes - 1st, Rodger Klein - 2nd, James Wiseman - 3rd
Video: Jim Abernethy - 1st
Congratulations to you all!
Tips for Using Adobe Camera Raw
This month, we have a guest column by Wetpixel Co-Administrator Craig Jones who shoots the Nikon D100 in a Nexus housing. Craig comes from a computer science background
Summer weather impacts Australia’s Great Barrier Reef
- Sea lion attacks scuba diver (via )
- Napolean Wrasse by Christian Miller NG photo of the day (via )
- Kickstarter funded Pronto charges camera batteries 12x faster (via )
- Delkin debuts most rugged SD cards that are virtually… (via )
- Nikon updates Capture NX-D and View NX (via )
- New lithium batteries have lifespan of over 20 years (via )
- Humboldt squid attack Greenpeace submarine (via )
- Daniel Botelho captures splits shots of planes and snorkelers (via )
- Oceana finds rich biodiversity around Canary Islands (via )
- Panasonic patents optical viewfinder for mirrorless cameras that… (via )