Aquatica and the Nikon 10.5mm Fisheye
Aquatica Digital Rebel Housings
Aquatica D100 w/Nikon 10.5mm
If you have photos of a whale shark, you can help! All you have to do is to send a copy to sharktrust.org or Project-A.W.A.R.E, and quote the place and date you took the picture.
Scientist are going to match the dot pattern with other photos from their database to identify the shark. The dot pattern on the whale shark is unique as a human fingerprint The more submissions are forwarded to scientists, the more precise the estimation of the migration routes is going to be.
PMA 2004 Coverage
Instead of locally reproducing all of the press releases, I'd like to point you to Phil Askey's excellent product coverage of the show at his site, dpreview.com.
There is a lot of discussion going on in our forums about all of the new products. Please join us!
Kodak Announces New Pro DSLR
The latest addition to Kodak
Celebrate the Sea Marine Imagery Festival 2004
The prestigious Celebrate the Sea Marine Imagery Festival 2004 just got bigger. We thought competitions, seminars, photographic workshops, static exhibitions, non-stop marine feature documentaries, the latest dive equipment, digital innovations and some of the world's leading underwater image makers was just not enough. So now, the four-day festival will run alongside
Photos of Olympus 8080 Leaked
- Seacam announces D810 housing-details to follow (via )
- Australia to scrap plan for dumping near Great Barrier Reef (via )
- British Wildlife Photography Awards 2014 announced (via )
- X-Ray Mag number 62 is available (via )
- Underwater Photography magazine issue 80 is now available to… (via )
- September issue of DIVE magazine available (via )
- Nikon updates D4s firmware to C:1:10 (via )
- Volcano erupts in Papua New Guinea (via )
- A statement from the “selfie” monkey (via )
- GoPro releases tutorial Field Guide (via )