Research suggests coral reefs can be restored
Nauticam releases carbon fiber buoyancy arms
Nauticam has announced the release of a series of tubular carbon fiber buoyancy arms. Fitted with a 1” ball, the arms are available in 2.3” and 3.5” diameters and in lengths from 6” to 12”.
RIP Captain Chris Senetra
Some very sad news from Bird’s Underwater of Crystal River, Florida. Captain Chris Senetra died of a heart attack following an early morning manatee tour yesterday. For many visiting the area to swim, photograph and interact with the manatees, Captain Chris was a guide, expert and advocate. Our thoughts go out to her family and friends.
Video: Scillies seals
Underwater images without getting wet
RED CEO resigns
Samy’s Camera ventures underwater
Photographic retailer Samy’s Camera is now offering a range of underwater housings and products. In addition to retail, Samy’s plans to offer underwater imaging related workshops, classes and trips.
Backscatter expands Flip filter family
- The top 5 new features in the Lightroom 5 beta (via )
- Review: GoPro HERO3 black on HD Magazine (via )
- Puerto Rico protects leatherback turtle nesting sites (via BBC)
- Maryland set to ban shark fin trade (via )
- Lion Air flight misses runway in Denpasar, Bali - no life… (via )
- Australia takes Japan to international court over whaling (via BBC)
- Philippines charges Chinese fishermen over reef crash (via BBC)
- Another photo of a two headed shark surfaces (via )
- Nikon hack removes video time limit from D3100, D3200, D5100 and… (via )
- Alex Mustard to speak at 2020Vision Theatre Show, Derby, UK on… (via )