UK Germany Canon 10D Housing Review
Andre Smith reviews the UK Germany Canon 10D Housing.
Excerpt: I have returned with hundreds of keepers and overall I am extremely pleased with the system. The image quality with this camera is extremely high. I did shoot one roll of Fuji Provia with my Canon Rebel 2000 and have scanned a few of the best slides with my Polaroid film scanner at 4000 dpi. When comparing 17 X 11 inch prints from this method with those produced from the 10D, the 10D seems to have the edge in quality, and it is a whole lot simpler of course. This, and the advantages of digital media over slide film in cost and number of possible exposures, will make me a primarily digital shooter in future. [read the review]
theUnderwaterPhotographer.com - UW Photo Distance Education
We just received a press release about a new online underwater photography website offering online courses for photo enthusiasts:
TheUnderwaterPhotographer.com Comes to Life!
October 21, 2003. Tavernier, Florida. Underwater photo and video enthusiasts now have an exciting new resource available to learn the latest techniques and skills to capture compelling underwater images.
Just launched, theUnderwaterPhotographer.com is a new online underwater photography school and information platform providing individuals the opportunity to enroll in market leading courses dedicated to underwater photography.
UK Germany 10D Housing for Canon 10D
Andre Smith reviews the UK Germany Canon EOS 10D housing.
DEMA 2003 Show Coverage
DEMA 2003 show coverage
Wetpixel staff Eric Cheng and James Wiseman cover DEMA 2003.
Olympus PT-020 Housing for C-5060
Olympus has quietly announced the PT-020 underwater housing for their C-5060 camera, slated for simultaneous release. Also announced was a Olympus flash housing for underwater TTL (PFL-01), and a wide-angle adapter (PPO-02). More information can be found on Olympus' japanese website. There is also an active thread about this housing in our forums.
Ikelite D100 Housing Review
Fathom Imaging’s Video Lenses
- Seahorses: Underwater assasins (via )
- Justin Hofman captures southern right whale, watching tourists (via )
- Apple updates Final Cut Pro X to 10.1 (via )
- Apple updates RAW compatibility (via )
- Mysterious “zombie” disease affecting starfish (via )
- Submissions of photography projects to Blue Earth closing soon (via )
- Issue 13 of Anima Mundi magazine is available to download (via )
- Blackfish backlash continues (via )
- Adobe Lightroom 5.3 and Camera Raw 8.3 released (via )
- Instagram unveils Instagram Direct (via )