Digital Shootout Bonaire 2005
UPDATE: June 5, 2005 - Spots still available! Airline tickets may be difficult to acquire at this point, but please try, if you are interested. :)
Hone your underwater digital photography skills and join Eric Cheng in Bonaire this July for the annual digital shootout! Last year we had a great time out in Fiji. This year, I’ll be lecturing on image management and sharing photos both electronically and in print. Other presenters include Jim Watt, Berkley White, and Dan Baldocchi.
Boston Sea Rovers Clinic 2005 Workshop
In Boston: two, three-hour digital workshops by Eric Cheng, Wetpixel’s administrator and editor. The first workshop covers digital underwater photography basics, and the second covers workflow from the camera to print.
New Wetpixel Design!
Welcome to the new Wetpixel.com! Over the past few years, Wetpixel has grown from a basic news listing site into the premier online resource for underwater digital photography. Our community of registered members is over 3,000 strong, and we have many times that number in regular, anonymous visitors.
The new design is based on an advanced, multi-blog engine, which will allow us to participate more in the main content areas of the site. More importantly, it is now very easy to browse back in time through our archives. Wetpixel even has RSS and Atom feeds now, so you don’t have to manually check our front page to look for new content.
Continue reading for migration tips and details about the new features we’ve implemented.
Photos of Aquatica D20 Housing
RSMAS Underwater Photo Contest
We've just received news of a new photo contest, put together by the University of Miami. Continue reading for details.
Just Posted: Inon D-2000 Review
Underwater Photo News From PMA
Sigma 150mm Macro - Test Photo Mini Review Posted
- September issue of DIVE magazine available (via )
- Nikon updates D4s firmware to C:1:10 (via )
- Volcano erupts in Papua New Guinea (via )
- A statement from the “selfie” monkey (via )
- GoPro releases tutorial Field Guide (via )
- Instagram releases Hyperlapse (via )
- Nikon releases firmware updates for D90, D7000, D7100, D600,… (via )
- Twitter users confuse Sir David Attenborough with his now… (via )
- Massive number of By-The-Wind-Sailor jellies cover water surface (via )
- Apple updates FCPX, Compressor, Motion (via )