Video: Scillies seals
Underwater images without getting wet
RED CEO resigns
Samy’s Camera ventures underwater
Photographic retailer Samy’s Camera is now offering a range of underwater housings and products. In addition to retail, Samy’s plans to offer underwater imaging related workshops, classes and trips.
Backscatter expands Flip filter family
Nauticam releases the NA-Ninja 2
Nauticam is now shipping their housing for the Atomos Ninja 2 recorder/monitor. The housing uses touch screen controls to activate key controls including focus peaking, adjustable zebra, false color twin mode and blue-only exposure check. It is compatible with a wide range of cameras.
How to love a whale shark
Image: Sardine Run 2013
South African Graham Fenwick captured this amazing image during the 2013 sardine run. Despite there not having been much of a “run” this year, Graham’s image eloquently shows that when baitballs occurred, there was plenty of action!
- Chagos marine park in Indian Ocean ruled lawful (via BBC)
- Bioluminescent sand Avatar in real life (via )
- Apple announces new Mac Pros (via )
- Issue 11 of Anima Mundi is now available to download (via )
- Coral reefs devastated by climate change (via )
- Scientific American: The effects of climate change on coral reefs (via )
- Apple updates Aperture to version 3.4.5 (via )
- Great Barrier Reef Youtube live event now! (via )
- MBARI publishes study of seafloor trash (via )
- Canon EOS M update due by end of June (via )