Zen Underwater releases compatibility with Olympus 7-14mm and 8mm lenses
Zen Underwater has released details of their port’s compatibility with the Olympus M.Zuiko ED 7-14mm f/2.8 PRO and the Olympus M.Zuiko ED 8mm f/1.8 Fisheye PRO lenses with Nauticam N85 mount and Olympus PT-EP housings.
Serif releases Affinity Photo
After its beta release, Serif has now released their Affinity Photo image editing app. It is designed as a competitor to Photoshop and offers “RAW processing, PSD import and export, 16-bits per channel editing, and ICC colour management”, as well as “camera lens and exposure corrections, accurate adjustments, live filter layers, high-end controls for channels and masks, advanced layer handling, and built-in frequency separation editing”
Nauticam announces the Epic LT housing
Nauticam has released details of their Epic LT housing for RED EPIC and RED SCARLET cameras with Mysterium-X and Dragon sensors. it is “carry on” legal and can be set up in a few minutes. Battery and media changes can take place without removing the camera and it is compatible with all Nauticam ports.
Seacam support for Canon EF 11-24mm lens
Seacam China has posted some images of the company’s new products that allow for compatibility with the new Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L USM wide-angle lens. There is a special version of the Seacam Superdome that allows for the larger diameter of the new lens, a new extension ring that “steps-up” from the standard Seacam thread to the new port and a zoom gear.
Nauticam announces the NA-502 housing for SmallHD 500 series monitors
Nauticam has announced their housing for the SmallHD 500 series 5” field monitor. The monitors have either HDMI (501) or HD-SDI (502) inputs and the housing allows for both. The housing’s controls allow the use of the monitor’s joystick control and it is supplied with Nauticam’s vacuum system as standard.
PhotoShelter announces unlimited storage for pro accounts
PhotoShelter has announced unlimited storage for its customers with pro accounts. The previous limit to photo storage with the service was 1TB. Standard subscription limits have also been bumped up to 100GB from the previous cap of 60GB.
Inon announces product compatibility updates
Earth Touch: Shark Week encounters
- Freediver catches 70 pound lobster, names him Albert Girther,… (via )
- Documentary follows the film restoration of JAWS (via )
- High ISO Comparison: Nikon D750 Vs. D810 Vs. 7D Mark II Vs. 5D… (via )
- A day in the life of underwater photographers Tina Terras and… (via )
- Steve-O cited for Sea World sign prank (via )
- Apple updates Final Cut Pro X to 10.1.4 (via )
- Issue 17 of Anima Mundi magazine is now available for download (via )
- Adobe releases Lightroom 5.7 and Camera RAW 8.7 (via )
- Apple updates Camera RAW compatibility to 6.1 (via )
- Photoshelter updates the CF/SD/XQD card database (via )