Nauticam ships housing for Nikon Z6 and Z7 mirrorless cameras
Nauticam is shipping their housing for the Nikon Z6 and Z7 full frame mirrorless cameras. It is compatible with the company’s existing N120 port systems and Nikon’s F mount lenses via adapter, as well as Z mount lenses. The housing offers 2 lens releases buttons to cope with this. The NA-Z7 is shipped with a manual optoelectrical flash trigger preinstalled and has a lever allowing easy switching between EVF and LCD screen.
Results: Santi Photo Awards 2018
Erin Quigley adds Lightroom and Photoshop tutorials
Aquatica announces hot shoe mount strobe trigger for Canon 5D series housings
Fantasea and AOI ship UCL-900F macro lens
RETRA announces new strobes
Retra UWT has announced two new strobes. The Flash Prime has a 100Ws output, controllable over 13 steps with a 130° beam angle and a color temperature of 4900°K. The Retra Flash Pro shares most of these specifications but has a 150Ws output. Both strobes offer electrical connection via an optional converter, with fiber optic triggering as the standard.
Saga Dive announces interchangeable viewfinder system
Laura James: Underwater 360° cameras and Insta360 review
Laura James presents a round-up of the desirable features of current underwater 360° cameras and housings, along with a review of the Insta360 camera in its dive housing. In general, Laura finds that the Insta360 is a good choice, although this should be seen within the parameters of it being relatively inexpensive.
- Nikon updates firmware for Df, D810, D610 and Coolpix cameras (via )
- Nikon updates firmware for D850, D750, D500, D7500, D7200,… (via )
- Canon releases service advisory for EOS 70D (via )
- Panasonic updates firmware for GH5, GH5s and G9 cameras (via )
- Nikon releases firmware version 1.30 for D5 camera (via )
- Plastic bag found at the bottom of the Mariana trench (via )
- A closer look at the taxidermy anteater photo (via )
- Photo of an osprey with a shark with a fish (via )
- Adobe updates Lightroom Classic to 7.3.1 (via )
- Sony updates a7 Mark III firmware to 1.01 (via )