Ikelite announces housing for OM-D E-M5 Mark II
Rob Stewart’s Revolution released online
Revolution, “The Evolution of Life and the Revolution to Save Us”, directed by Rob Stewart of Sharkwater fame has been released and is now available to download. Featuring some stunning wildlife and underwater footage, the film charts Stewart’s journey charts what he describes as “the biggest movement in history” as he charts the growth of environmental awareness and activism worldwide.
Show report: ADEX 2015
Wetpixel Moderator Drew Wong provides us with a report for the Asian Dive Expo (ADEX), which was held at the Marina Bay Sands Convention Center in Singapore from 10 to 12 April. Drew gives us an illustrated run-down of all the new products on display, and the dishes the dirt on who did what to who at the Wetpixel/Scubacam ADEX Imaging party.
Voting for Por el Planeta people’s choice award now open
Virgin launches Ocean Unite
Virgin has launched Ocean Unite, a program designed to unify and amplify the conservation message of a variety of NGO’s, ocean supporters and influential voices.Virgin has launched Ocean Unite, a program designed to unify and amplify the conservation message of a variety of NGO’s, ocean supporters and influential voices.
Happy Earth Day 2015
Happy Earth Day 2015 to the Wetpixel community. Today is the day that celebrates the wonderful, diverse and threatened environments which we are fortunate to observe, film and photograph around the globe. So, let’s each of us do our part to make the planet a better place for all its inhabitants by performing some kind of environmental activity today….
Image: Freediver beneath the surface
Kipon announces Canon to Micro 4/3s AF lens adapter
Kipon has announced an adaptor that gives full AF performance for Canon EF and EF-S lenses on Micro 4/3s cameras. Called the “*HIGH SPEED Auto Focus Electronic Adapter”, it has electronic contacts and its own circuit board with a chip. This allows EXIF information to be recorded by the camera body too.
- Extinction: Beyond dinosaurs and dodos (via BBC)
- Elephant poaching ‘out of control’ (via BBC)
- Two hurt in giant lizard attack (via BBC)
- New and Rare Creatures Discovered off NZ (via DivePhotoGuide)
- Nikon D600 and Nauticam NA-D600 Review (via DivePhotoGuide)
- Sony Updates Firmware for NEX Series (via DivePhotoGuide)
- Nauticam Announces Housing for Sony NEX 6 (via DivePhotoGuide)
- Indonesia: WWF's Lida Pet-Soede on Overfishing (via DivePhotoGuide)
- RIP Point-and-Shoots? (via DivePhotoGuide)
- Top 10 DPG Features from 2012 (via DivePhotoGuide)